Thursday, June 20, 2024

Been Taking a Bit of a Break.

The screen-capping for the Legacy is taking quite a bit of time and there are a lot of things to build in the town. It's a time-consuming task. Frankly my mind comes up with more ideas than I can conceivably end up putting down in a fashion that this game is able to support.

Frankly there's actually too many things that my mind comes up with that are near-impossible to do without my knowing how to mesh; creating new clothing and other items, as well as poses that I end up having to learn how to do. It's far more than my brain at this age can manage as far as I know so far. So I've been playing a freeplay and well, this is what it's come up with: I'm currently playing with 10 sims that are familiar Sunset Valley sims as well as a couple of my OCs.

Right now, River McIrish is pregnant - no, she and Haruo are not married so technically this is a baby out-of-wedlock. The whole population of Sunset Valley other than the proprietor of Aleister's and the ten sims that I'm in control of have disappeared. Absolutely no idea what happened to them.

The ten have taken over Sunset Valley's recreation center and turned it into their temporary home. And it's a situation where they are holed up in there, only going out at night while trying to keep under cover of darkness to do what they need to do. At least one of them is a werewolf, Samantha Grey from University Life is also in this along with her boyfriend Shigeo.

Clarissa is wondering if they're going to ever get out of this situation. She's Phil's girlfriend...or wants to be, considering that Phil is a few bricks short of a retaining wall.

I'm not sure what the monsters are going to be or if there are even going to be monsters in this...or whether the antagonists are going to be aliens. Who knows at this point. I'm just winging it.

At least River and Haruo are together.

And the proprietor of the elixir shop is Maren.

No comments:

Post a Comment