Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Working on a bit of a Freeplay to test my Sims.

I may have to yank my folder again, mainly because my Bakery oven and my pizza oven from Monte Vista world pack has quit working. So I'm going to have to take them out and reinstall them again. Plus it will give me a chance to go ahead and look up all the cc that I used for my sims and make a sims 3 pack for them with all the cc.

I've been doing a bit of a freeplay with "Jugs" and "Animal". Animal's retired and has moved to Hidden Springs. Of course Jugs shows up on his doorstep less than a week after he's separated from the Navy and well, Captain Kimber "Jugs" Benton has just told him that she'd put in her separation papers about a week after he did. So her ETS (Expiration Term (of) Service) came in less than a week after his...so she decided to look him up.

He thought Jugs was aiming for flag-rank. But no...she's got other things in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment